Now Offering State-of-the-Art Eye Wellness Scan
Our office has acquired a new and highly sophisticated computerized instrument enabling us to provide detailed images from the back of your eyes called Spectral Domain Optical Coherence Tomography (SD-OCT). As the most important development in eye care in the last decade, this advanced technology can help detect potential vision threatening diseases (ie glaucoma, diabetes, macular degeneration) in their early stages when they are most treatable. Click here to learn more.
Our Optometry Services Include:
- Comprehensive ocular examinations which include screenings for cataracts, glaucoma, dry eye and systemic illnesses such as diabetes, hypertension and elevated cholesterol.
- Contact lens fitting/evaluation including and specializing in fittings for patients with conditions such as keratoconus, irregular astigmatism, pellucid marginal degeneration, corneal ectasias and myopia control utilizing the latest in RGP (Rigid Gas Permeable) and Scleral lens technology.
- An optical dispensary that carries an array of budget, designer and high end frame lines including safety frames.
- Treatment and management of ocular disease
- Extensive co-management for LASIK and cataract surgeries.
- Extensive service and support for rigid gas permeable (RGP), soft, specialty and hard-to-fit contact lenses. We also have the ability to measure, modify, and polish your RGP lenses in our office. This is a unique and personalized service that many eyecare practices are unable to offer to their patients.
- Latest technology in lens options including ultra thin lenses, new generation anti-glare coatings and the newest transitions lenses available. All work is performed by a state-of-the-art optical laboratory which specializes in high quality lens fabrication and edging.
We offer optometry services to children (pediatric optometry), adults, and senior citizens. Our experienced staff has been servicing the Buffalo Grove, Arlington Heights and Highland Park communities for over two decades. Please let us know how we can help!